Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May already?

I can’t believe it’s already May!

So, let’s see. What’s been going on around here? Not a lot. The weather has been odd this year (cooler than normal). My tendency to procrastinate has paid off, as far as gardening goes. I have my seeds and egg cartons ready, but I’m glad I didn’t sprout them yet. The wind and chilly temps would have killed anything I might have planted. The plot is not ready either. I’m thinking though, with it being almost the middle of May, I better get it in gear!

I’ve been checking out all these blogs about fixing stuff up and making junk look cute. It’s frustrating though. There’s so much to do around here, I feel guilty thinking about doing something frivolous and kinda fun. That may be the reason I have neglected the blog for so long. It’s a vicious cycle. If I do something, then I have something to write about. If I don’t do anything, then I don’t have anything interesting to report. I get tired of bitching about the neighbors and this area in general. So, I better do something. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll still bitch about the neighbors.

No comments: