Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Blahs


The sun has been peeking through every once in a while. But it’s been mostly grey and rainy. The only thing green around here is the moss growing on the naked trees.





On a happy note, flocks of robins have shown up. They make me smile, and feel hopeful about spring coming. Dreams of gardening dancing in my head…
With all the crappy weather, not much has been getting done around here. I have been focusing on
A: How to make living here more pleasant. And,
B: How to get down to Texas and make that work for us.
It sounds contradictory I know, but there’s gotta be a balance in there somewhere. Right now, I’m just trying to find that balance. So, I’m making some small changes and adding a few things to the blog. I’m not ready to jump into creating a whole new blog on any specific topic at this point. Plus, for some reason, I feel like it gives me more topics to touch on.

No comments: