Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some stuff

I'm still working on organizing the blogs I check out. Some of them can be put in more than one category. So, I guess I'll just put them in the places that have the info I want. Oh, I don't know. I have my old standbys. I haven't decided if I want to move them around or not. Does anybody care? Probably not. You can always check out whatever you want. I most likely got the link from one of the blogs you read.



The fish are fun though. I haven't played with the seasonal veggies and cooking thingies yet. Speaking of cooking... I added a vegan cooking blog/site. There is method to my madness. I've pretty much decided that it's not cost effective to raise animals for meat/dairy/eggs. I have been off meat for some time now. I am still wrestling with the eggs and dairy. The biggest issue I have is, of course, the cost of going vegan. So, here we are. Although, there are always goats, they're small and will eat weeds and just about anything else. Although, they have hooves that have to be trimmed. I'll have to look into that a little more. That could solve my dairy issue. We do love our cheese.

No comments: