Monday, February 15, 2010

Reasons not to bitch too much

Everything is starting to turn green around here, even things that are not supposed to. We’ve got sprouts on my back steps! I’m starting to wonder if we haven’t moved to Seattle. We’ve got moss growing all over the place! Regardless of the reason, weather has definitely been weird everywhere. Sure, we’re glad we don’t have to deal with the snow, but the rain has slowed down any work we can do around here as well.


So, what did we decide to do with our down time? We took our little poop-head (Ruby, a.k.a. Pookey) for a walk in the dessert.



This is right up the street from us. She’s in there somewhere.





3 comments:

Mayberry said...

I like the look of that place. Nothing else around...

Kim said...

Oh, hang on. I'll post some of the other pics I took.

Kim said...

Give me a day or two to take more pics. I want you to get a better feel for the place.