Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm going to start including at least one thing we’ve done each day to get closer to our goal. This will help me keep focused, and let anybody who cares (family, etc) know what we‘re doing. Eye on the prize and all that. I have listed the survival blogs that I read because they inspire me and give a lot of useful information about living on less. They also focus on being prepared for any kind of disaster be it financial or natural. This is important information for any and everyone. I don't always agree with their politics. I’m not big on politics or history, but I get a lesson on both almost everyday from Randy. I’m not getting into a political discussion with anyone. That’s Randy’s forte.
I have other things going on in my life besides getting ready to get out of here, so that may get posted also. If it bores you, that’s ok. I don’t enjoy every post on all the blogs and sites I read either. Just wait though, something interesting will come up soon.

No comments: