Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I feel a rant coming on, but I'm going to wait and see what happens next. That being said, I'm going to try to think in a more positive direction for now. Stealth survival blog mentioned today that it seems like the survival blogs are getting kind of gloomy. I was thinking that the other day, but can you blame them? It comes and goes in waves. Linnabary reminded his readers of that today. There are others that are trying to bring us back up too. That's just the one I thought of.

I found a cool web site the other day through one of the blogs I read, and I can't seem to figure out which one. Anyway, it has some good easy and basic recipes. I grew up with a single mom who was busy working her butt off just to get something on the table. So, I don't have mom's or even grandma's recipes to fall back on. However, I love to cook. So it was exciting for me to find these recipes that use simple inexpensive ingredients. They are great for prep food too, mostly dry ingredients.
I'll warn you, it has some religious content. But, who couldn't use a little god right now?


Here's the site: hillbillyhousewife.com

No comments: