Monday, November 15, 2010

It’s getting chilly around here!

I guess it’s that time of year again. It’s got me starting to think of Christmas for some reason. We haven’t done anything for Christmas around here for a few years now. I sent most of my decorations and stuff to my mom when we thought we were going to have to move. So, if I really want to decorate this year, it’s going to have to be with homemade stuff from around here. We have a couple of pine trees that I might be able to snag some trimmings and pine cones from. Also, after looking at some junk and repurposing sites, I’m thinking about having a Junky/Rusty Christmas this year. We have plenty of materials. It’s just a matter of being creative. Now I’ve got to figure out how to dress up the can man. If I’m going to do something for homemade Christmas decorations, I better get started now!

No comments: