Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some success...

The wall is gone, carpet down, and my new computer/work station set up! Don’t get me wrong, there are a few more things to do to finish it up. But, it’s getting close. No pics. My new desk is the door from the little room. The computer hook ups run through the door knob hole. It actually looks pretty nice. Ok, once I get the desk organized, I’ll take a picture. I did take a before picture. I always like before and after pictures. The hole in the roof is going to be interesting. No pics on that one at all. Maybe one day I’ll admit what we did to fix it. At this point, the less evidence the better. As long as hornets and birds aren't flying around, I'm happy. What we really should do is get an attic turbin thing to move air around. That's on the list. They're not as popular around here as they are in the south. I'm guessing because of the snow. Oh, we'll figure out something.

2 comments:

Mayberry said...

Those turbines are great. Got one on my shop (16x20) and it keeps things pretty cool in there. Way cooler than the house attic, which just has ridge vents.... Can't even breathe up there this time of year!

Mayberry said...

Forgot to mention, when it gets cold, put a bag over the turbine. Better yet, rig up a sliding panel you can close over the opening in the roof, from the inside of course.