Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is spring here yet?

The sun finally came out again!(still pretty cool,40’s-50’s) It was a rainy yucky week. This has been a really long and wet winter. When it does warm up and stay warm, I think bugs are going to be a real issue this year . Randy worked on cleaning engine parts to go back on the suburban and a little yard work. I made myself busy attending to my domestic duties, including laundry, dishes, and some experimental cooking. I made a really good pizza dough. I’m trying to get over my fear of baking bread, and I thought pizza dough would be a good jumping off point. The only thing about cooking from scratch is that it creates a lot more dishes. That’s ok though, I still love to cook and trying out new recipes is fun for me.

Just a note:
Ruby’s paw seems to be getting a better.

No comments: