Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh great, more snow...

Ok, we don’t have it as bad as Busted. However, we were without water today. Randy went back to work this morning. So, I had to wait for him to get home and help me figure out where the frozen spot was. He took off from work a little early and we found it. He had a pretty good idea of where it might be. Long, wet, dirty story short, we can flush the toilet, and I can wash dishes and clothes! We’ve got a pretty good supply of drinking water, Three 5 gallon jugs. Anyway, time to take my wet shoes off and change my socks. My feet are wet and cold!

3 comments:

Phil said...

Are we having fun yet?
We got six more inches of the evil white stuff last night.
Driving to work this morning was such a joy, they hadn't plowed the roads yet.4 Wheel High and thirty miles an hour was plenty enough excitement for me.

Stay warm !!

Mayberry said...

How do y'all do it.... We had 6 inches of snow here Christmas Eve 2004 and I thought the freakin' world was comin' to an end.... Folks here can't even drive in the rain without playin' bumper cars...

Kim said...

Busted - Poor Randy's been driving my Honda to & from work. Being a Colorado boy he does alright(standard trans). Can't afford studded tires. I wish we'd gotten the Suburban back together before this crap hit.

Trust me Mayberry, these fucks around here can't drive when it's high and dry. Randy got hit by a snow plow in the parking lot at work the other day. Nearly took off the back bumper.