Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just another little update. A settlement agreement was offered and paper work sent to us. The lawyer is looking it over and doing some research on the logistics. How and if we're going to be able to pay it is still up in the air. We've got until October 15 to send proof of availability of funds. Stress around here is pretty thick.

Randy got the katalytic converter on the Honda. No test run yet. He said he's got to loosen a couple of bolts on some springs (?). I didn't help on this one. Not much room under there, and not much I could have done anyway.

That's it for now. Maybe I'll have some news on Monday. Until then, I'll be reading Mayberry's (keep it simple...) blog. Even if I may not always agree with 100% of what he says, he still cracks me up. His rants are the best!

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

Heh heh heh.. Thanks! Glad somebody appreciates my madness....