Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nerves!!!

This is really getting on my nerves. The stupid "update template" button doesn't come up. So, I still have no layout tab. I can change some stuff, but now I have to refer to my written list of blogs I read, and then type them in to get to them. I don't know what they were thinking. If you're going to make an upgrade for everyone, make it workable for everyone! It's not just me. I'm seeing the same question asked on the help forums with no real answer. The only band aid I've seen is some complicated computer language thing that you have to copy and paste somewhere. I picked this "blogger" thing because it seemed easy and user friendly. It's starting to look like I'm going to have to start over with a whole new blog. I've tested it. It looks user friendly enough. I just didn't want to have to start all over again. I'm still hoping, but hope hasn't been my friend lately.

1 comment:

Phil said...

You should be able to get to layout from the dash board!

Or, if you are signed in, at the top right of your blog it should have a "customize" button to get there also.