Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Spring seems to be springing around here. The sunshine has done wonders for my mood. We’ve actually been doing stuff around here! Some of it was mandatory, but we’ve still been having some fun. We had to replace the water pressure tank (well water). It turned out to be no big deal. The water pressure is much better.


I’ve gotten no response on my new yard art, via internet or neighbors. That’s cool. I know it’s not that great. Randy has obviously gotten on board with the yard art thing. As long as he doesn’t have to do anything but critique, and I’m happy, he’s ok with whatever I do. I think his theory is…”Hell, at least she’s doing something, and she‘s in a good mood when I get home. I‘m good with that.” Plus, it’s his idea to make the old water tank into a bumble bee. I’m excited about that one! He’s the master with spray paint. So, apparently he’s totally on it now. Yippee!


I think I might be finally getting into my grove with living here. I figure that the powers that be won’t let us out of here until we just suck it up and get over the idea of leaving. Sometimes it works like that. You want something so bad and it seems to be out of reach. Then, you relax, and it just comes. I don’t know if that’s going to happen, but sitting around and being miserable is no way to live. We are still working on some other stuff around here. We’ll see what happens. In the mean time, I need to start spouting some seeds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one commented on your yard-art. I think it's great and glad to see you are continuing your artistic side.

Kim said...

Thanks! I hope to more out there.