Thursday, May 28, 2009

The lawyer gave the ok to go ahead and sign the papers!
It’s been really warm here lately, but there have been some sweet, cool, breezes. So, yesterday I looked around and saw some things to be thankful for. Randy’s mom’s roses. They are going crazy! We got lazy and didn't cut them back this last winter. There is really nice ground cover under them with pretty little white flowers. I forgot to mention that I am actually growing something! In the container are some little red potatoes. If they produce even smaller ones, that’s ok with me. The foliage is nice too. So, even if they don’t produce, I’ll have a nice little plant.







The dates on the pictures are wrong. I took these yesterday. The quality isn't great because I have to reduce it so that it only takes 10 mins. to upload each one. One day I'll figure out a better way to do it. I did change the date on the camera. That got screwed up when I changed the batteries.

I just wanted to get something posted and get back in the groove. There is so much to do around here, I'm sure I'll have much more interesting things to talk about now that the leagal issues are pretty much settled.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Glad to hear that nightmare is finally over, good on ya and good luck.

Busted

Mayberry said...

Awesome! Sure is good to see things comin' together for y'all.