Monday, January 5, 2009

Posting just 'cause

I'm posting just because I feel like it. I don't really have too much to say.
I find the map thingy I installed pretty interesting. My blog list isn't working right. I don't know why. Everyone else's seems to be working. I'll work on it later, I suppose.
Oh yeah, it snowed last night, yippee! I think I may be getting cabin fever again. This place is driving me crazy! I wish my mom would have helped us buy it, so we could sell it and move to Texas with a little grubstake to get started. Anyway, didn't happen. I'm just ready to get somewhere warm!

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

Well, it's been relatively warm down here, but it ain't been no tropical island! Been pretty cool in the mornings, and the other day we never saw much over 50. Brrrrr!!!!!! I know I know, you'd probably love to see 50.....