Saturday, October 30, 2010

October is already just about done



Well, I certainly wasn't going to let it be one whole month before I posted again! The can-man is still a work in progress, but I'm going to post some pictures.

As you can see, my awesome husband wired up a light for the head(he's so cool, hee, hee). We're just working on making the legs a little longer.

We're having fun with the can-man and doing stuff inside. The weather hasn't been great. It's been windy and rainy. I'm thinking it's going to be a long,wet,cold winter. It's just a guess.

In the mean time, I'm trying to figure out how to bring in a little extra cash into the household. Randy's hours have been cut once again. I find it fascinating that there are still people out there that have expendable cash. Maybe I should put out some of my stuff. My camera isn't great, but I could go to some other vendors with samples, I suppose? Hell, I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool on the tin man! Has enough time passed yet?

Kim said...

Thanks.
Enough time? I wish it was that simple.